Saturday, September 24




Psalm 139:7-12
New International Version (NIV)
7 Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
10 even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.
11 If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,”
12 even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you.

David said in verse 10, "Even there your hand will guide me". Think about that. You can't hide from God's Spirit. He is everywhere. People often say, "It just feels like God left me, like He isn't with me anymore. He is disgusted with me and left." Or, "I am so far away from the Lord right now, I don't know how to get back." The reason why we say these things is because of the darkness, but like verse 12 says "EVEN" the darkness will not be dark to you, the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you." And then again Even there your hand will guide me.

You see your not hidden in the darkness like God can't see you. He is with you, He never left you. He is just waiting for you to follow His leading. Even there your hand will guide me. First believe He is there cause it is true, He really is, then trust Him and take His hand and let Him lead you. Even there, right there, where you are, Take his Hand and let Him lead.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!